Voting for this year’s Best Food Blogger has officially started.
Who should you vote for?
You should vote for that one food blog that makes your mouth water, or for the food blog that keeps you posted on the best food news, or the blog that gives you the best restaurant recommendation.
What do the winners get?
They get to know how much you love them. Also, the winners will be featured on the FriendsEAT blog and interviewed individually shortly after the results are announced. The winners will also be featured in FriendsEAT’s social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest. Winners will also be invited to write a blog on a food topic of their choice. The top in each category will also receive prizes from sponsors such as Le Creuset. The overall Best Food Blogger will receive an iPad Mini.
Who can I vote for?
Nominations closed last week. This year, nominated bloggers are separated into different categories according to their specific niche.
Here are this year’s nominees:
- Best Food Photography Blog
- Best Vegetarian Blog
- Best Baking Blog
- Best Recipe Blog
- Best Diet and Nutrition Blog
- Best Restaurant Review Blog
How do I vote?
1) Click on the nominated blogs. This will take you to their FriendsEAT page. You can click the “Love” button to vote.
2) Each blog has a “love” button embedded on their homepage. Simply click on the “love” button to vote.
3) Go to the blog post for each category and click the love post next to your favorite.
When does voting end?
Voting is scheduled to close on Friday, December 17, 2012. Voting will be tallied over the weekend and results will be posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Easy as pie. Remember that you can only vote once per category, but you can tell friends and family to vote for their favorites as well.
Who won last year?