The weather is starting to change, the sun is just a little less strong, the heat is more balmy, less powerful and angry. We asked Caterer to the Stars Andrea Correale to share with us one of her favorite cocktails for mid-late Summer. Something that would still cool you off, but pack a little a bit more flavor. Andrea shared her Raspberry Mint Lemonade. It is cool, refreshing, and spiked with Limoncello for just the right kick.
2 ounces Triple Sec
2 ounces Limoncello
1 handful of raspberries
2 Oz Mint Leaves
A dash of grenadine for color
juice of two lemons
1. Add raspberries and mint to the bottom of the glass and sprinkle raw sugar on tome.
2. Muddle these ingredients until it has the appearance of jam.
3. Add the Triple Sec, Limoncello and lemon juice to your glass.
4. Add a dash of grenadine for color, and then add the ice and top if off with club soda.
5. Stir and serve with a sprig of fresh mint on top!
Andrea Correale is the President and Founder of Elegant Affairs Caterers which services the tri-state area: Manhattan, The Hamptons and Westchester. Elegant Affairs focuses on luxury creating events ranging from intimate to luxurious. With Elegant Affairs, you and your guests will dine like world’s biggest stars including Mariah Carey, Russell Simmons, Jimmy Fallon, P. Diddy, L.A. Reid, Donald Trump and more.