Executive Chef Nick Baker has brought his “fresh” flavors to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX. His all-time favorite food is seafood at its peak of freshness, but his Cubano Sliders are a fan favorite. He’s known not only for his food, but also for his cheery disposition. Chef Baker tells us “I love watching the smiles and hearing the conversations while our guests are enjoying my food. Everyone always has a smile on their face whether it’s the guests or the employees. It’s obvious they are all happy to be here.”
His advice to new chef’s? “My advice is to cook with passion. Whether it’s boiling potatoes or creating an elaborate plate.”
The new Mini Cuban Sliders from Grizzly Jack’s are perfect for fall and most importantly for the college and pro football season!
- 6” Cuban Bread
- 2 slice Sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 oz. Pulled pork shoulder
- 4 oz Sliced ham
- 8 ea Sliced Pickles
- 2 oz Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Slice Cuban bread and toast in pan with olive oil.
- Cut cheese in half and place 2 slices on each half of bread.
- Top the bottom half with the hot pulled pork and warm ham.
- Finish with pickles and mustard and place top bread on sandwich.
- Press down on both sides and allow cheese to melt.
- Slice into three sliders.
Great Wolf Lodge is located at 100 Great Wolf Drive, Grapevine, TX 76051
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday 9:00AM – 9:00PM